List of SSA Disability Benefit Requirements You Must Prepare
SSA DISABILITY BENEFIT REQUIREMENTS – Here is a guide on the information that you will need in applying for Disability Benefit.
In the United States, one of the independent agencies that is truly a turn to of many Americans in times of unforeseen circumstances is the Social Security Administration. It is more commonly called as “SSA“. A lot of Americans are insured by the SSA.
The members of the SSA make monthly contributions to the federal government body. The accumulated contribution may make a member qualified to avail its offers.
The SSA has several benefit offers for its members. One of the offers is the SSA Disability Benefit.
Truth be told that no matter how careful you are at times, accidents may happen anywhere. As much as you don’t want them to happen, you can never be so sure about it and the best thing to do is prepare so you’ll have a lot to turn to in case it would happen.
If you are an active member of the Social Security Administration, you may turn to its Disability Benefit offer. Do you want to know the coverage of the said offer and the required credits?
In availing the SSA Disability Benefits, there are information that you must prepare. Here is a guide on the requirements of the Social Security Administration:
- About the member-applicant
- Place of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Spouse’s name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
- Date and place of marriage
- Names and birthdays of children below 18 years old
- Bank or other financial institution’s Routing Transit Number and account number
- About the Medical Condition
- Name, address, and phone number of person to contact in case of medical conditions
- Information about medical illness, injuries
- “Names, addresses, phone numbers, patient ID numbers, and dates of treatment for all doctors, hospitals, and clinics.
- Names of medicines you are taking and who prescribed them.
- Names and dates of medical tests you have had and who ordered them.”
- Work Information
- Income last year and this year
- Employer’s name and address (last year and current year)
- List of jobs worked before the disability
- Workers’ compensation details
To apply, you may visit the branch of the Social Security Administration nearest to you or you may also visit the agency’s official website – SSA.
You may also visit – Apply for Medicare Insurance To SSA – Here’s A Guide on How To Apply Online