Guide on the BB&T Travel Credit Card “Spectrum Rewards” Features
BB&T TRAVEL CREDIT CARD – Are you looking for a credit card? BB&T offers the Spectrum Travel Rewards credit card with the best benefits.
When it comes to credit cards, there are several types. One of them is the travel credit card which most people who usually go abroad have for convenience and preparation for unforeseen circumstances.
Are you one of those individuals who usually take flights outside the country? Do you plan to get your first travel credit card or add another card for more convenient and worry-free travel abroad?
There are several entities that you can turn to for a travel credit card and one of them is BB&T Bank.
The BB&T Travel credit card offer is actually a rewards type of travel credit card – the Spectrum. It has the following excellent features and benefits:
- enjoy earning double rewards for your travel purchases
- air rentals
- hotel stays
- car rentals
- enjoy 1x miles on other qualifying purchases (unlimited)
- you have options in getting your rewards – use it for travel, statement credits, gift cards, and more
- you may also redeem your rewards through hotel stays that can give you up to 75% in value
- get statement credit for TSA Pre✓ or Global Entry, and airline incidentals
- enjoy 20,000 bonus miles for a minimum spending of $2,000.00 in the first 90 days
- enjoy an $85 credit for TSA Pre✓ or Global Entry
- avail free check bag fees, flight purchases, and more with your $50 airline incidental credit
According to the bank, there is no annual fee for the Spectrum Rewards card for the first year. The APR is at $89.00 after it. There is also no foreign transaction fee. The Variable Annual Percentage Rates (APR) ranging from Prime + 9.99% to Prime + 18.99%; current rates are 13.24% to 22.24%.
Do you want to apply for this travel rewards credit card offer? You may visit – www.bbt.com.