Guide on Wells Fargo Cash Loan Application Process
WELLS FARGO CASH LOAN – Here is a guide on the three (3) ways on how to apply for the personal cash loan offer of Wells Fargo Bank.
Among the turn tos of a lot of people when financial emergencies or needs take place are loans. These are offered by lending companies and banks across the globe. In fact, there are several types of loan offers.
There are loans for the purpose of house acquisition or repair of the house. There are also those that are for the purpose funding a car purchase whether it is a brand new car or a second-hand one. But for other purposes, most people turn to personal loans or cash loans.
Wells Fargo is one of the banks that offer the said type of loan. You may even apply for it to fund a travel, to finance an event, to get your house repaired, etc.
Among the features of this Wells Fargo loan offer are its customizable loanable amount, competitive rates, no origination fees and pre-payment penalties, and fast loan approval and release. The interest is fixed and the client may also avail a relationship discount.
In fact, the bank has an excellent interest offer now. You may visit – Wells Fargo Cash Loan Interest Rate Offer A Great Catch!.
You might also like to check on how much you may borrow under this loan offer. You may visit – Wells Fargo Cash Loan – Minimum and Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It.
There are three ways on how to apply for this Wells Fargo loan offer. The processing and evaluation may take as fast as a day or the loan can be approved the following business day right away. Here is a list of ways on how to apply for it:
- Personal Application in a branch of Wells Fargo
- Apply Online – visit: Wells Fargo Cash Loan – How To Apply For This Loan Offer Online
- Through phone – Call 1-877-526-6332
There are documents that you must prepare in applying for the said loan offer. Check on the requirements below set by Wells Fargo:
Personal contact information
- Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Date of birth
- Citizenship status
- Marital status (Wisconsin only)
- Email address
- Primary telephone number
- Permanent address
Employment and income information
- Employment Status
- Work phone number
- Employer name
- Gross monthly income amount and source(s) of income (all sources you want considered for your loan)
- Monthly mortgage or rent payment amount
Personal Loan information
- Type of loan you are applying for
- Desired term
- Loan amount
- Preferred payment due date
Additional documents (requested as necessary)
- Recent pay stubs, W2s, or tax returns
- Utility bills (to verify address)
- Copy of driver’s license or Social Security card
- Information to payoff current accounts