Guide on Wells Fargo Credit Card Business Offer Details
WELLS FARGO CREDIT CARD – Here are some details about the Business Elite Signature Card offer of Wells Fargo for business owners.
More and more people now are considering a business venture. Undeniably, a lot of individuals were able to uplift their financial status in life with the help of a progressive business. However, truth be told that these individuals also took a huge risk as they invested money, time, energy, and a lot more.
Most successful businesses are carefully planned out. The resources are also a big consideration for a business to achieve its potential in less time. However, one of the common problems of many business owners is the lack of resources or the insufficiency of it.
Meanwhile, there are options that you may consider or turn to for business resources. Among these are the credit card offers and loans.
In the United States, one of the banks that you can turn to for business offers is Wells Fargo. It has several credit cards that you may choose from. One of the Wells Fargo credit card offers is the Business Elite Signature Card.
Details about the Wells Fargo Business Elite Signature Card:
- enjoy a one-time $500 cash back bonus or 50,000 bonus points on a minimum spend of $15,000.00 in the first three months since you opened a credit card account
- earn 1.5% cash back on every $1.00 you spent using the card or enjoy 1 point on every $1.00 spent
- enjoy 5,000 bonus points from a company spending of at least $10,000.00 in a monthly billing period
- the company will have a Travel Incidental Fee Reimbursement of up to $100.00 per calendar year
- enjoy a zero Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on the first year and then $125.00 annually on the succeeding years
You may also visit – Wells Fargo Credit Card: Features of Business Secured Credit Card